1. Event: IFEX 2024, Cast India Expo 2024 & LFC 2024.
2. Venue: Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru (BIEC)
3. Dates: 02-03-04 February 2024
Assembling: 31 January - 01 February 2024
Exhibition Timing: 1000 - 1800 Hrs on 02- 03 February 2024
Exhibition Timing: 1000 - 1600 Hrs on 04 February 2024
Dismantling: 04 February 2024, after 1630 Hrs till 0400 Hrs AM on 05 February 2024.
The Institute of Indian Foundrymen
India Exposition Mart Limited. (CIN: U99999DL2001PLC110396)
5. Organizer Address:
India Exposition Mart Limited. (CIN: U99999DL2001PLC110396)
Plot No. 23 –25 & 27- 29 Knowledge Park - II,
Gautam Budh Nagar Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh – 201306 ifex@Indiaexpocentre.com, (0120) 2328011,
Mob.:- +91-9319993264, www.indiaexpomart.com &
The Institute of Indian Foundrymen
IIF Center, 335, Rajdanga Main Road,
East Kolkata Township P.O. Kolkata 700107.
6. Space & Facilities:
6.1 Bare Space (minimum Booking 18 sqm).
6.1.1 General facilities for Bare space include general security, general decoration in and around exhibition halls, signage, general illumination inside and outside halls, cleaning of aisles and exterior, general publicity for visitor promotion, and entry in the trade fair directory, with one complimentary copy.
6.2. Built up stalls/Shell Scheme (Minimum booking 12 sqm)
6.2.1. Package of facilities for built-up stalls include back and sidewall panels of the modern prefabricated system similar to octonorm and PVC laminated panels, synthetic carpet, fascia in English with stall number written in a uniform style, spotlight, 5-amp socket, table & chairs, electricity consumption for lighting, general security in exhibition halls, general decoration in and around halls, general publicity for visitor promotion, the entry in the trade fair directory.
7. Space allotment: Allotment of space will be on a "First Come, First Serve” basis as soon as the Exhibitor signs the space booking form accompanied by the initial payment. Possession of the stall/space will be handed over on receipt of the total dues. The stall/area will be allotted with a confirmed booking & initial payment.
8. Power Load: The Technical Manual will mention charges for power for bare space booking, additional electricity for built- up stalls, and a 3-phase connection for demonstration of equipment or model.
9. Trade Fair Directory: The organizers will publish a trade fair directory, and all exhibitors are entitled to a free entry in the directory covering the name and address of the exhibitor, telephone, fax, email & website.
10. Terms of payment: As mentioned on application form. 100% payment to the done before 04 January 2024.
11. Co-Exhibitors and Subletting: Subletting of stalls is prohibited. Exhibitors may, however share stalls with Co-Exhibitors only after obtaining written permission from Organizers. National Sector Exhibitors are not allowed to share their stall with their overseas principals/collaborators or register overseas Exhibitors as their Co-Exhibitors. However, they can join their overseas principals as co-exhibitors.
12. Technical guidelines: Exhibitors with bare space are to submit the stall's design to organizers and obtain written approval for the plans. 4 copies of the plans with front / side elevation, special features of the display, and electrical plan are to be submitted one month before the date of “IFEX 2024" and one copy will be returned to the exhibitor if the organizers approve the plan. Exhibitors must comply with instructions issued by organizers regarding the schedule for setting up and dismantling the stall.
13. Overall, the Height of the Display: will be mentioned in Technical Manual.
14. General: The Exhibitors are liable to pay compensation for bodily harm to persons (staff / Agents / Organizers and other Exhibitors / Visitors) and damage to property of Venue / Organizers and other Exhibitors caused by them or their agents during transportation, installation, fair duration and dismantling period.
15. Rights of Organizers: To reject any application for space without assigning any reason. To amend the terms and conditions of participation and issue additional rules and regulations for exhibitors from time to time which shall be binding on the exhibitors. To recover from the exhibitor any amount remaining unpaid. To recover from the exhibitors, compensation for losses / damage caused to the organizer's property or any other exhibitor. To retrieve a reasonable penalty for any willful contravention of these conditions of participation. To postpone, curtail, extend, or abandon the exhibition or change the exhibition venue or change the allotment of space/stall or close some or all sections of it temporarily or permanently if unforeseen circumstances require. Only accept the forms of potential exhibitors if the same is accompanied by appropriate remuneration.
16. Do not accept participation from any applicant without disclosing the reason thereof. To cancel admission if this was based on incorrect information criteria or if an exhibitor no longer satisfies the requirements for admission. To reallocate exhibition participation, change the layout, and add or delete corridors in Exhibition Participation plans, which may affect the orientation of some exhibitors. To turn down applications for participation or even deny participation to exhibitors already confirmed. To take photographs or video film of any stall's interior and use the same for promotional work. To refuse permission to any exhibitor to clear his stall if the exhibitor has not discharged all dues to the organizers or to retain exhibits or other goods as collateral security till dues is paid. The organizer’s decision shall be final, and no legal right of participation will occur to any exhibitor. In the case of rejection by the organizers, the advance amount paid with the application will be refunded. However, cancellation/reduction/withdrawal of the application by the exhibitor due to any changed decision of the organizer, would be subject to cancellation charges. The organizer will not be held liable/ responsible for any damage by the exhibitor. All participants shall make the complete payment before 04 January 2024. The booking of the exhibition participation is liable to be cancelled unless full payment is received by the above date. In case the exhibitor cancels the booking before 30 September 2023, the booking amount paid shall stand forfeited. After that, cancellation charges as applicable. The organizers will do their best to ensure supply by the authorized contractors, but shall in no circumstance will the Organizers be responsible if such services cease to exist due to loss or damage.
17. Facility for Temporary Import of Exhibits: Facility for temporary import of exhibits is allowed for Indian Exhibitors under ATA Permit.
18. Insurance: Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss what- so ever incurred by Exhibitors, and they should obtain insurance coverage for their exhibits against all risks and for the periods covering preparation, setting up and dismantling, and return transit. Organizers will not be responsible for any damage done or loss incurred by the exhibitor in the periods covering preparation, exhibition & dismantling.
19. Over-the-counter sales: Over-the-counter sales / retail sales are not permitted at the exhibition. However, order booking is welcome. Moreover, as per statutory norms, exhibitors can dispose of their exhibits / equipment after the exhibition. However, the removal of any exhibit during the exhibition period is prohibited. No direct selling of exhibits is allowed during the exhibition. How to order booking is welcome.
20. Under the conditions of Force Majeure, which also includes strikes, lockout, closure, riots, pandemic, or other similar force majeure conditions, the organizers reserve the right to reschedule the event to a mutually decided schedule with IFEX. In this case, the money paid by the exhibitors will be treated as paid for the rescheduled event. If any exhibitor does not wish to participate in the rescheduled event, the standard cancellation charges will apply. The contractual obligation between the exhibitors and Fair organizers stays the same in the event of a rescheduled event.
21. Arbitration: All disputes arising in connection with this agreement shall be finally settled by a sole arbitrator appointed by the Organizers under the provision of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be Greater Noida.
22. Jurisdiction: Only the courts in Greater Noida shall have jurisdiction.
23. The Contract form, which needs to be completed or accompanied by the appropriate remittance, will not be considered. There is no legal right of participation occurring to anybody. In their sole discretion, Organizers may not accept any applicant's participation without disclosing the reason. The advance amount paid with the application will be refunded if the Organizers reject the application. However, cancellation /reduction / withdrawal of the application by the exhibitor would be subject to cancellation charges, as mentioned above. The organizer shall be authorized to cancel admission if this was based on incorrect information criteria or if an exhibitor no longer satisﬁes the requirements for admission.
24. Participation charges include a prefabricated stall with added facilities. Stall contract with the standard facility (Exhibitors will have to construct their own designed stalls in the allocated spaces), one entry in the participant directory.
25. The organizer reserves the right to reallocate Exhibition Participation, change the layout, or add or delete corridors in Exhibition Participation plans, which may aﬀect the orientation of some exhibitors. The organizer’s decision shall be ﬁnal. The organizer also reserves the right to turn down applications for participation or even deny participation to exhibitors already conﬁrmed. All participants shall make the complete payment before 04 January 2023. The booking of the Exhibition Participation is liable to be cancelled if full payment is not received by the above date. In case the exhibitor cancels the booking, the booking amount paid shall stand forfeited. The organizers will do their best to ensure supply by the authorized contractors but shall in no circumstances the Organizers will be responsible if such services cease to exist due to loss or damage.
26. Handling of exhibits, customs, and import: Services for handling, clearing, and forwarding would be organized at the exhibition grounds at an extra cost payable to the respective agency. The organizer would appoint clearing and forwarding agents for IFEX 2024, who would assist in handling and completing customs formalities if required. Exhibitors would be needed to contact them directly for such assistance. Movement of exhibits in the exhibition grounds by agencies other than the oﬃcial clearing and forwarding agents is prohibited. Organizers are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the freight forwarding agency.
Book you stall space...don't miss this opportunity to explore new business